Re: Career questions: databases

From: dreamznatcher <tashfeenmahmud_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 02:48:27 -0700

On Jul 4, 4:43 am, "Bruce C. Baker" <b..._at_undisclosedlocation.net> wrote:

> Which brings up the question that should have been asked in the first place:
> Why are you asking about database careers in a database *theory* group?

Because I felt at least one of the questions I asked had something to do with database theory:

>..> And finally, is there any university degree (MS) specializing in
>..> databases anywhere? (I'm also deeply interested in the internal
>..> mechanism/theoretical aspect of databases.)

> And more to the point: Why did any of us every bother replying?

Because: those who responded realized I had asked that question. In case anyone who responded didn't get that part: please *read* entire posts before you address them. In case you don't find them relevant, you can always point that out before you join the discussion, or simply ignore them.

Cheers. Received on Wed Jul 04 2007 - 11:48:27 CEST

Original text of this message