Re: Career questions: databases

From: David Cressey <cressey73_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 06:48:08 GMT

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1183494297.481574_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...
> Cimode wrote:
>
> > Looking at the entire sum of your posts, I neither understand the
> > points you are trying to make nor I qualify them as relevant to
> > database theory.
>
> Oh they aren't nor are they intended to be. It is your regulars who
> it seems made the decision to cross-post this blivet to c.d.o.servers
> and who keep adding it back in when I try to stop the multi-posting.
>
> If you don't like it stop it on your end.
> --

The OP posted his question about career changes to three newsgroups. To my knowledge, he's not a regular on any of them.

Many of the responders to this thread responded to the content as if it were only a discussion in their particular newsgroup. Many of the responses that challenged other responses did not take account of the significant difference in context that may underly different newsgroups. Received on Wed Jul 04 2007 - 01:48:08 CDT