Re: Career questions: databases

From: '69 Camaro <ForwardZERO_SPAM.To.69Camaro_at_Spameater.orgZERO_SPAM>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:37:11 GMT

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:46897a3e$0$4330$9a566e8b_at_news.aliant.net...

>>>I did, and english is not always capitalized like it is in your standard
>>>english dictionary.
>>
>> Which standard English dictionary are you using, and what year was it
>> published?
>
> I am using my standard english dictionary. Not yet published.

That explains a lot. Please let us know when a major publishing house publishes it. Your dictionary will prevent a lot of squabbles between Scrabble players. "See? I _told_ you it was in the dictionary!"

HTH.
Gunny

See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs. See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips and tutorials. Blogs: www.DataDevilDog.BlogSpot.com, www.DatabaseTips.BlogSpot.com http://www.Access.QBuilt.com/html/expert_contributors2.html for contact info. Received on Tue Jul 03 2007 - 04:37:11 CEST

Original text of this message