Re: Career questions: databases

From: Neil <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:10:48 -0500

"Keith Wilby" <> wrote in message
> "Bob Badour" <> wrote in message

>> Keith Wilby wrote:
>>> "Bob Badour" <> wrote in message
>>> Is that different to English?
>> English is not a single language. Written english is different from
>> spoken english.

> That's as maybe but, as a noun the word "English" is *always* spelt with a
> capital "E". One shouldn't throw stones from a glass house.

Well, since you advocate not throwing stones from a glass house, I'll just state that your statement should have been, "Is that different *from* English." "Is that different *to* English" makes no sense, and is, well, bad English.

Just keepin' it real, yo. Received on Mon Jul 02 2007 - 19:10:48 CEST

Original text of this message