Re: Career questions: databases

From: '69 Camaro <ForwardZERO_SPAM.To.69Camaro_at_Spameater.orgZERO_SPAM>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 16:59:27 GMT

>>> inability to comprehend written english
>>
>> Is that different to English?
>
> English is not a single language. Written english is different from spoken
> english. Different parts of the brain process each, and it is quite
> possible for an individual to comprehend spoken english who cannot make
> any sense of written english whatsoever.
>
> I have no information by which to evaluate Morgan's comprehension of
> spoken english so I can only draw conclusions regarding his comprehension
> of written english.

Keith was gently pointing out that the word "English" is a proper noun. Proper nouns should always be capitalized, even if your name is e.e. cummings. ;-)

HTH.
Gunny

See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs. See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips and tutorials. Blogs: www.DataDevilDog.BlogSpot.com, www.DatabaseTips.BlogSpot.com http://www.Access.QBuilt.com/html/expert_contributors2.html for contact info. Received on Mon Jul 02 2007 - 18:59:27 CEST

Original text of this message