Re: Career questions: databases

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 00:05:25 -0700

Tony Toews [MVP] wrote:
> Bob Badour <> wrote:

>> He also said the above is a long list of technologies that nobody could
>> learn. I suspect he is mentally retarded and doesn't realize it yet so
>> he assumes everybody else is too.

> That is a rather harsh comment.
> Tony

That's ok: It is always a amusing to watch an adult stoop to the level of elementary school insults in a public forum.

How about it Bob? An opportunity to lecture in the Paul G. Allen Computing Center on the campus of the University of Washington: Fall Quarter 2007. How can you ignore such a wonderful opportunity to prove your competence?

Last chance ... going once ... going twice ... zzzzzzzzzzz

Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group