Re: design question - lots of columns....

From: <unc27932_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:27:43 -0700

After brainstorming with some colleagues and seeing your & others feedback, I'm relatively convinced that the wide table will do no harm. This database is going to be a holding area and will feed into ETL later which will go into a data warehouse. So design & mapping of incoming & outgoing data will be easier with a wide table I think.