Re: design question - lots of columns....

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:07:04 -0300

unc27932_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Wanted to get this groups opinion on my issue. I started a thread _at_
> microsoft.public.sqlserver.server ......... Can you all take a look &
> offer any advice?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/browse_thread/thread/46126ff8c5af502c/f3cdb66023ee17ac

I see no theoretical argument against having lots of columns. Whether any argument exists for having lots of columns depends on the full set of requirements for the system.

Since you presumably know those requirements and we do not, you are in a better position to evaluate that yourself. Received on Fri Jun 15 2007 - 16:07:04 CEST

Original text of this message