Re: constraints and primary keys

From: Jan Hidders <hidders_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:24:48 -0700

On 11 jun, 18:35, Marshall <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 8:43 am, Jan Hidders <hidd..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That's it for now. Hope this helped.
>
> Hey, everybody, Jan is back! Hey, Jan! How's everything?

Hi Marshall, Thanks, I'm good, but also very busy doing research and as usual working against submission deadlines, fighting to get all my refereeing work done, and currently also spending a lot of time on applying for database professor positions. So I'm afraid it's quite possible that I suddenly disappear again without further notice.

Cheers,