Re: Stupid Database Tricks

From: Jan Hidders <hidders_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 04:30:40 -0700

On 9 jun, 20:17, vldm10 <vld..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> b)
> If your "objections" are related to my solution (which is onwww.dbdesign10.com)
> than I must tell you that you misunderstand it.

Hello Vadim. I just saw that reference of yours and wondered what it was exactly about. I'm a bit timepressed so didn't have really time to read it properly or plough through this thread, but could you briefly explain what this is about or what the problem is that you are trying to solve? At first sight it looks as if you are reinventing the semantics of binary NIAM/ORM but that could be just because I didn't look hard enough.

Just curious,