Re: newsgroup for asking general SQL questions?

From: Vadim Tropashko <vadimtro_invalid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Apr 2007 09:59:09 -0700

On Apr 27, 7:19 am, Jason S <jmsa..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Which newsgroup is the right one to ask general SQL questions? (e.g.
> as-portable-as-possible) I have a few things that are probably pretty
> simple, but they're stumpers to me.

At some point there were a lot of SQL puzzles here. Unfortunately SQL community has grown apart so that SQL questions migrated to vendor specific forums. But a challenging problem (the one that can't be answered by simple select-project-join) is always welcome. Received on Fri Apr 27 2007 - 18:59:09 CEST

Original text of this message