Re: newsgroup for asking general SQL questions?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:41:32 GMT

Jason S wrote:

> Which newsgroup is the right one to ask general SQL questions? (e.g.
> as-portable-as-possible) I have a few things that are probably pretty
> simple, but they're stumpers to me.

I suggest you first search google groups to see if the question has already been answered (perhaps many times already.) If you don't find the exact answer you seek, you might at least see where similar questions have been answered in the past.

If you have done that already and turned up absolutely nothing, then try comp.databases or here. Received on Fri Apr 27 2007 - 16:41:32 CEST

Original text of this message