Re: Simonyi was in space - back already (Was: Naming Conventions?)

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2007 00:37:47 -0700

On Apr 23, 10:04 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I wonder whether Simonyi thinks it was worth the money after the fact or
> whether he finds it kinda anticlimactic.

He paid 2% of his net worth for something that exceedingly few people in the history of the world have gotten to do, and that those who have done it rate a profound experience. Plus he has Martha Stewart waiting for him back home; she can redecorate his study while he's away from the planet.

I'm guessing he has no regrets.

Marshall Received on Tue Apr 24 2007 - 09:37:47 CEST

Original text of this message