Re: Naming Conventions?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 00:49:00 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> Karen Hill wrote:

> Who considers hungarian notation bad? And why?
>
> aside:
> Does anybody remember when the hungarian space program gets off the
> ground? Is that this year or next?
> /aside

aside:

Bob, it's beneath you to make fun of that stuff - besides, according to a M$ site, this involves "historic work", so it couldn't be in the future. Thank goodness we don't have such trivial stuff to look forward to (even though the likely alternatives depress me). (If I can see it's trivial, it will likely turn out to be judged as moronic or laughable.)

/aside

/p Received on Mon Apr 23 2007 - 19:49:00 CDT