Re: delete cascade

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:31:20 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> I am still lost. When does it delete? When does it not delete?

Oh, I was assuming a delete is not possible if it would cause the constraint to be violated. Just what would happen would depend on implementation, personally I'd prefer a result of "false" but I guess many people prefer exceptions, just as many prefer "delete cascade".

p Received on Tue Apr 17 2007 - 20:31:20 CDT