Re: Large dataset performance

From: jma <junkmailavoid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2007 15:18:04 -0700

...believe me I very much prefer set theory...

However you're right, maybe this is not the right place for such questions. On the other hand this is the most active database newsgroup and instead of wasting all those lines to spequlate what I know and what I perceive, an answer would be just fine ;-)

cheers Received on Wed Mar 21 2007 - 17:18:04 CDT