Re: So what's on YOUR bookshelf?

From: Drago Ganic <dganic_at_vodatel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:09:18 +0100

Hi,
On their site you can also download their video lectures for SICP. The book and the lectures are excellent. It is a superb introduction to the functional programming style (the languge used is Scheme - a simplified version of Lisp). They also have a section on types and objects ... and this is interesting sice Lisp/Scheme are no Typed nor OO languges.

All fundamental stuff. Very, very good.

Greetings from Croatia,
Drago

Greetings from Croatia,