Re: An object-oriented network DBMS from relational DBMS point of view

From: Dmitry Shuklin <shuklin_at_bk.ru>
Date: 14 Mar 2007 09:28:07 -0700

On 14 อมา, 15:04, "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> BS. There is no relation between the use of pointers and success of
> systems.

but correlation which very close to 1.0 is exists ;)

> And what kind of success would that be? Performance? Satisfaction ?

Are you living on the earth? do you hear about C++, Java ? Which language is used in RDBMS implementstions?

> The comments made is perfectly sound and raised some fundamental
> issues you choose to ignore.

I am ignoring relational data model while developing my own OODBMS - yes it is absolutelly true.
But this is not mean that I am not familiar with RDBMS or I do not know how to make RDB ;)
It is funny, may be you use my work based on RDB every day and do not know about this ;)
In any way it alls means nothing

WBR, Dmitry Received on Wed Mar 14 2007 - 11:28:07 CDT