Re: An object-oriented network DBMS from relational DBMS point of view

From: Dmitry Shuklin <shuklin_at_bk.ru>
Date: 13 Mar 2007 11:00:13 -0700

On 12 อมา, 20:34, "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> --> A Row does not have attributes, A relation does. You are
> redefining what the meaning of an attribute.

Row is the relation!

Row is a subset from Cartesian product of all attributes to values from domains.

And please do not apply relational data model to my work. I don't based on it. I just want to compare. And may be take all good things from RDBMS which applicable. Received on Tue Mar 13 2007 - 13:00:13 CDT