Re: Designing database tables for performance?

From: Anne & Lynn Wheeler <>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:33:08 -0600

Bob Badour <> writes:
> Hi Lynn,
> The above post sat in my newsreader marked unread for quite a while to
> remind me I wanted to dig deeper when I was better rested. I did some
> spelunking through the links above and other links at
> Some of the Boyd stuff is really interesting and thought-provoking.

ref: Designing database tables for performance

I had sponsored Boyd at corporate seminars in the early 80s.

misc. past posts mentioning Boyd and various URLs from around the web with Boyd references

now for something different, an obscure archeological relationship between rdbms, lisp, and computer ai ... mentioned in this post Is computer history taught now? the result of a little topic drift about 370/195 Beyond multicore

and here: Received on Mon Mar 12 2007 - 20:33:08 CET

Original text of this message