Re: Discovering new relationships

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 01:18:52 GMT

mountain man wrote:
> ..
> We are discussing the change management of databases and their
> schemas. ...

I'm glad you have made that qualification as just exactly what the cm theory that you have in mind isn't very tightly drawn for me at this moment.

However, I note that in a later post, you accept Walt's reply in its entirety and if I understand him, he said that concurrency results are part of the theory.

p Received on Wed Mar 07 2007 - 19:18:52 CST