Re: Designing database tables for performance?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:43:41 GMT

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>>On the other hand, at one time in the 1970's, every 28 days, I had to
>>consolidate the chocolate bar sales of the provinces of Canuckistan.

> [snip]
>

>>Meanwhile, the essential aspects of the census for small monarchies like
>>Canuckistan could be handled in "main memory" of a consumer machine.

> [snip]
>
> The word is "Canada". Please have the courtesy to use it.

Heh, haven't advenced to topics about "THE", OO or English. If I live long enough maybe someday I'll eat those words, but not yet. Won't take it back, too bad or maybe too good this group isn't about politics, at least some of the time it isn't.

And as much as I like your posts, Gene, you could stay on topic!

p Received on Tue Mar 06 2007 - 18:43:41 CST