Re: Navigation question

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:58:45 GMT

Tony D wrote:

> On Mar 6, 1:02 am, "dawn" <dawnwolth..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [ snip ]

Tony, Tony, Tony -- just when we start to convince Jim and Walt to let the troll starve... bam! along comes Tony!

Certainly, neophytes could benefit from someone pointing out that "multiple ways of doing things" is a euphemism for complexity, insecurity and corruption because the additional ways increase complexity while offering means to subvert the security and integrity functions.

However, I think the best thing we can do to help the neophytes is to ignore the troll. Received on Tue Mar 06 2007 - 14:58:45 CET

Original text of this message