Re: 1 NF

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2007 05:45:35 -0800

On Mar 1, 2:30 pm, "-CELKO-" <jcelko..._at_earthlink.net> wrote: Som many flaws in the reasonning I can not count...

<<A human can look at a political cartoon, a symbol  (Doonsberry's floating war helment) and a photogrpah and know that  they are all George Buch. >>

What does an example comparing human mind to RM 2VL. Until a model is designed to support human logic...(won't happen soon) such comparison is plain absurd... This is not science fiction !!!

<<There is no way to write a join for that kind of matching>> How the hell did CELKO associate a scifi argument with a JOIN? A mistery of nature...

<<Fractals curves also have problems, since there is  an infinite distance between any two points and you cannot determine  if a point is inaide or outside of a closed fractal curve.>> Now *Fractals*. The link that exists between fractals and the two former disconnected concepts is a also mistery of nature...

To summarize:
> A science fiction motivation
> Trying to use a relational operator *JOIN* to make it look smart
> Trying to use a mathematical term *fractal* to make look sharp

But in fact, it is just a bunch of crappola... Received on Thu Mar 01 2007 - 07:45:35 CST