Re: Navigation question

From: Walt <wamitty_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:00:46 GMT

"dawn" <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
<quote>

I am still not satisfied that I understand just what navigation is bad and why "logical navigation" of the types I have presented is clumped in with phyiscal navigation and considered an anti-pattern by some.

Thanks. --dawn
<end quote>

Who clumps it in with physical navigation? Received on Wed Feb 28 2007 - 16:00:46 CST