Re: NULLS equals NULLS ?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2007 00:04:14 -0800

On 27 fév, 08:43, "mountain man" <hobbit_at_southern_seaweed.com.op> wrote:
> "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >A little thread I stumbled onto this morning...A sad sign of our time :
> > (
>
> >http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?forumid=236&me...
>
> The management of nulls is a mandatory task.
> The thread provides reasonable advice.
>
> The question is "Can you improve upon it"?
> [ie: the advice]

At the end of the thread and the exposing of MIke C, some posters started to ask the right questions and told themselves that they should be more knowledgeable about database theory. That was my only purpose and only satisfaction...It would not be totally unreasonnable to assume this would not have happened if I had not taken a clear cut attitude to ward Mike C... Received on Tue Feb 27 2007 - 02:04:14 CST