Re: NULLS equals NULLS ?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2007 23:59:46 -0800

On 26 fév, 23:31, "Bruce C. Baker" <bcbake..._at_cox.net> wrote:
> "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Once again Censorship has striken....
>
> > A letter from the editor...with my response to him...It is coming from
> > SQLServerCentral.com after I exposed a self aggrandizing ignorant...I
> > am probably banned by now...
>
> > Ladies and gentlemen...
>
> > I have received the following letter from the Moderator Steve Jones...
>
> > It should be censored in the next few minutes but it is an
> > intimidation attempt...I let people judge for themselves (Probably my
> > last post in this board as my account will probably get removed
> > quickly...)
>
> >>Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> >>I noticed your posts today and wanted to send you a note.
>
> >>I appreciate your position and that you have a viewpoint not shared by
> >>many
> >>other posters. That is acceptable and I encourage you to debate with
> >>people,
> >>but please be more professional and respectful of others. It sounds like
> >>you
> >>have ideas on how to do things better, but attacking someone is not the
> >>way
> >>to get noticed.
>
> > When somebody publishes rubbish, one has to accept to stand publicly
> > be challenged...
>
> > I pointed out fallacies and justified them with examples and sound
> > proofs. Not convinced? Produce one thread where the main purpose of my
> > critisism was not the argument itself...
>
> > OTOH, how did you react when some people called me **hole, mean .
> > Isn't that a direct personal attack?
>
> >>Comments like "somebody who has no clue" and "IGNORE THE WRITER'S
> >>ARTICLE."
> >>are insulting and not relevant. You can disagree and point out
> >>inaccuracies
> >>without being an ass. Your tone is that of scolding and condescension.
>
> Condescending? A scold? /You?/ Nooooo! ;-)
>
> Cimode, the first rule of getting your point across to someone or correcting
> their error /is to make them like you!/
>
> Just a suggestion ....

At some point one must call a spade a spade...(I realize I begin to sound like Bob Badour eeirk)...

Was banned after the editor Steve Jones declared that I have never responded to him. He simply and blankly lied. If I am not mistaken F PASCAL had once posted an article on dbdebunk called *On what they hide....* (not sure). It has different meaning now... Received on Tue Feb 27 2007 - 01:59:46 CST