Re: Constraints and Functional Dependencies

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2007 10:42:08 -0800

On 26 fév, 08:40, "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe the specific work Tegi is referring to is:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Foundations-Databases-Logical-Serge-Abiteboul/d...
>
> (Aside: you would not believe what I had to go through to get even a
> modestly short url for this book.)

Thanks. Reading this thread and your contribution to try to pull away from sterile debate, I realize now, a fear strikes me that I may have misjudged and treated you too harshly in past threads. Besides, it seem clear to me that you have demonstrated coherence in your announced motivation in this thread.
Finally I begin to realize that some people are doing much more harm to RM than you.

For the above reasons, I apologize to some of the treatment I have given you. Some people deserve more than you. Therefore, I am sorry to inform that you just lost your fraud status,rank and all the priviledges that come with it..;) Received on Mon Feb 26 2007 - 12:42:08 CST