Re: Designing database tables for performance?

From: Lemming <thiswillbounce_at_bumblbee.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:35:48 +0000

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:44:35 GMT, Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>To exactly what sort of logic does it apply? Predicate logic? First
>order? Second order?

Sweet Jesus. I've read a few more threads now, and it doesn't get much better in here, does it?

I'm outta here; this froup isn't worth my time. But just before I go, I'd like to state categorically and for the record that I only have a small penis, I can't piss more than a couple of inches, and my dad is a wimp.

But before I go, can anyone suggest a froup or site where people talk about database theory?

Regards,

Lemming

--
Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.