Re: range remove in BTree, or other table storage

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2007 11:28:58 -0800

On 23 fév, 19:54, "laurent" <laurento..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I am very aware of that. Sadly enough my employer is looking for an
> implementation of this use case rather than a mere mathematical
> rephrasing.
Just curious but does your employer expect you to build a btree implementation? Are you trying to build a database? Why not using existing btree free database technologies...I suggest using DB2- express C . It is limited to 2 processors and 4gb RAM but has no limit in terms of size. I hope this helps... Received on Fri Feb 23 2007 - 20:28:58 CET

Original text of this message