Re: Objects and Relations

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2007 12:48:31 -0800

On 19 fév, 14:50, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

The below comments are offensive and disrespectful to several people around. On your advice, I choose to refrain. Let's see if you show impartiality and on condemn equally the below comments.

> I already exposed their incoherence. The self-aggrandizing ignorants do
> not have the right and do not deserve the privilege to demand my
> resources without limit. Nobody has the right to demand unlimited
> resources of another.

> > Pointing out mistakes is fine. We all make mistakes. I'm just trying
> > to tell you how /your/ posts comes across imo. Its just a comment,
> > take it or leave it. But perpetuating a chain of insults does seem a
> > bit silly to me.
If you mean what you say and say what you mean then condemn these statements as *silly* . Received on Mon Feb 19 2007 - 21:48:31 CET

Original text of this message