Re: Objects and Relations

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2007 12:43:52 -0800

On 19 fév, 14:15, "JOG" <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote: The below comments are offensive and can be considered as insults to sever. As I refrained from continuing further unuseful comments on your advice. Let's see now if you are really impartial by condemning the below comments.

<<I already exposed their incoherence. The self-aggrandizing ignorants do
not have the right and do not deserve the privilege to demand my resources without limit. Nobody has the right to demand unlimited resources of another.>>
Here we are targetted as incoherent. I choose not to respond just to see if you will have the attitude into condemning such accusations or not.

Humans tend toward laziness and complacency. Something has to shock them
from their revery before they act. Received on Mon Feb 19 2007 - 21:43:52 CET

Original text of this message