Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:10:55 +0100

Cimode wrote:
> mAsterdam wrote:

>> After re-reading the post I still do not understand >> what you are asking help on.

>> It might clarify the topic you are raising (or trying to raise) by
>> simply /making/ the supposedly arbitrary definition choices -
>> explicitly, of course. I am not sure I have the knowledge to help you
>> even if you do that, though.

> Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my request.

> I would primarily like to share knowledge and ideas about a possible
> logical representation of relations getting away as far as possible
> from the traditional table based representation.

What is good about getting away from anything if you do not clearly state what you are aiming at? I guess is this is just a phrasing matter, and that you are actually attempting a minimalist approach to RM redefinition. I am sure Marshall Spight could say some interesting things about this, but I am afraid you have antagonized him with insults.