Re: Objects and Relations

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2007 10:41:44 -0800

On 18 fév, 19:01, paul c <toledobythe..._at_oohay.ac> wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
>
> > While I agree with the general thematics guiding the above description
> > of RM vs OO, I would like to draw your attention on the danger of
> > locking up RM in an elitist bias.
>
> It's the savages who should be locked up, not the RM which needs to be
> protected from being mangled by them. Nothing wrong with intelligent bias.

*savages*? Is there a need for such etymology from another time? People maybe *misguided*, *uneducated* but what exactly is a *savage*?. On a scientifc perspective, Elitist bias is the opposite of intelligence. Elitism is a power driven phenomenon. How can power driven motives help scientifc progress? Received on Sun Feb 18 2007 - 19:41:44 CET

Original text of this message