Re: Objects and Relations

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2007 09:09:52 -0800

On 18 fév, 17:27, paul c <toledobythe..._at_oohay.ac> wrote: [Snipped]

> All I was trying to say was that I don't see how you can
> shout the bloody eejits down at this distance, just recognize that a
> little more discipline by the handful of smarter people here might
> increase their own rate of progress, after all, you are out-numbered.
> It just bugs me when the Marshalls and Jogs and others here who I learn
> from allow themselves to get drawn into these unprovable metaphysics.
Have you considered for a second that you may have overestimated Marshall?
I agree we are way off topic and that the current debate has limited usefulness. I shall follow your sound advice by refraining from responding in such wavelength. Received on Sun Feb 18 2007 - 18:09:52 CET

Original text of this message