Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2007 08:46:47 -0800

BB
<<I can only assume someone has never had the pleasure of speaking to a
hick muslim from any of the typical broken shit-hole countries littering
Islam.>>
The incoherence of the above statement is priceless. A perfect example of Anecdotism.

Walt
> Not true. Every once in a while, a non dominant nation adds arrogance to
> the equation...
> and promptly gets pounded down by the dominant nations. This happens
> quickly enough so that most of us forget.

BB
<<Your assertion is unempirical. America hasn't bother to pound down France or 90% of the other Islamic nations of the world. >> This is *precisely* the arrogance I am talking about. Several moronic Americans are truly convinced that America does not *bother* pounding others and don't realize a second that US *can't* pound other nations as it pleases. Think about it : since WWII in several less armed countries, US has get its butt kicked(Vietnam and now in Iraq). Just imagine what would happen if it was attacking Europe.

The same morons don't realize that civilization that does not perceive its environment otherwise than by the perspective of force is doomed. As Rome, US is on its way down with all common characteristics. Received on Sun Feb 18 2007 - 17:46:47 CET

Original text of this message