Re: Lessons (was Re: Objects and Relations)

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2007 05:25:26 -0800

On 18 fév, 03:26, "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 6:06 pm, "Keith H Duggar" <dug..._at_alum.mit.edu> wrote:
[Snipped inter Fraud crappola]

> The "robot" hypothesis is certainly amusing, however my
> money's on bipolar disorder. Periods of frantic activity+
> paranoia, followed by multi-week absences.
Geez!
Marshall is so idiotic that he can not conceive that I too got a life and this limited interest NG represents less than 0.001% of it...and he is so biased he automatically interpretates my absence as a sign of pathology...I say that Marshall needs to stop smoking crack and get a life...(or maybe get some;))

I guess there should be a rule that states that ignorant's unability to disqualify by proof and reasonning their adversary's ideas always ends up in trying to disqualify their adversary's sanity...I let people make up their mind on that