Re: Navigation question

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:10:28 +0100

dawn wrote:

> I'm still trying to get a straight answer to the question about
> navigation.

Which straight question?

> Is there something wrong with taking information from one
> query, for example and using it to retrieve data in another query.

If this is the straight question, then the answer is yes. It depends on the situation how relevant the wrong is.

> The
> answer to this is "no" for those cases where there is user input
> between the two statements,

How so?
The answer to the first query may have changed during user input.

> but I'm still uncertain if there is
> something wrong with doing this when there is no such event in the
> midst.

What would be the reason for doing this if there is no such event in the midst? Received on Sat Feb 17 2007 - 20:10:28 CET

Original text of this message