Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2007 08:02:55 -0800

> >>Hi Bob, do not come to the Netherlands.
>
> > It is impossible. How can somebody buy a 4 acre property in a country
> > that fits onto a postage stamp:-)
>
> mAsterdam needn't worry. I have no taste for repressive old-world
> countries,
Hear Hear!!! Holland reppressive? that's a joke...Holland is probably the most liberal country in the world..Imagine Vegas at an entire country scale...This is a perfect example of ignorance....Besides, repressive european countries or Islam really don't give a damn about BB's opinion.... Received on Sat Feb 17 2007 - 17:02:55 CET

Original text of this message