Re: Navigation question

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 17 Feb 2007 08:48:34 -0800

On Feb 17, 3:30 pm, "dawn" <dawnwolth..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

Ye gods. I see posts comparing SQL queries, so respond comparing SQL queries. Then the wind changes direction and we're not really talking about SQL anymore, even though we're bandying around SQL queries.

I'm swithering over replying directly to the message, because it meanders from SQL to Java to something-or-other-else to acts of the imagination so it's difficult (if not impossible) to form any coherent thread of thought through it. And yet, some of it is just so impressively wrong that it begs a response.

What a dilemma. Maybe I'll go do something rewarding instead. Like cat wrangling. Received on Sat Feb 17 2007 - 10:48:34 CST