Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:08:41 +0100

B>>> mAsterdam needn't worry. I have no taste for repressive old-world B>>> countries, and as an atheist I have no intention of ever moving to any
B>>> part of Islam.

m>> Interesting. I never knew E. Dijkstra came from a part of Islam.

T> I never knew the Netherlands was a part of Islam. It's never seemed T> particularly repressive any time I've been there either.

Just so you know: I think that the Netherlands are not particularly repressive and not part of Islam, and that E. Dijkstra did not come from part of Islam.

Bob suggested that the Netherlands are repressive and part of Islam. His assumptions differ from ours. Received on Sat Feb 17 2007 - 06:08:41 CST