Re: Navigation question

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2007 13:24:15 -0800

On Feb 16, 2:29 pm, "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 16, 4:20 am, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> > Marshall wrote:
>
> > > I'll be interested to see how she reacts to the 10^8 / 10^12
> > > argument. It's indisputably a dealbreaking architecture issue.
>
> > I predict she will pretend the argument does not exist or she will
> > actively deny it. Denial is the refuge of those without intellectual
> > honesty.
>
> You win again.
>
> Marshall

I should have replied. "Yes, I agree with you on this, however, I do not see how it is at all relevant to my question." I don't always reply that I agree with everything on which I agree. I ask questions about what I don't agree with or don't understand. --dawn

I thought I agreed with you on that one. I intended to, but don't always put "agreed" after everthing with which I agree. --dawn Received on Fri Feb 16 2007 - 22:24:15 CET

Original text of this message