Re: Navigation question

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2007 12:51:47 -0800

On Feb 16, 10:01 am, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Marshall, I direct your attention to Date's _Principle of Incoherence_.
>
> You are replying to incoherence without putting in sufficient effort to
> do so coherently. That only plays into the hands of the
> self-aggrandizing ignorants.

What can I say; I am lazy and depressed. What's worse, I could instead be posting about actually useful topics. I owe paul answers on at least two different topics to useful and interesting points he raised. I owe Keith an email. I could write up my list-of-whatever that you started with JOG. Etc. Instead I engage Dawn on trivia, writing up detailed pseudocode and execution plans that she barely acknowledges, let alone addresses. Soon I shall probably return to trying to explain the set containing the empty set to Neo. After that, Lucy has a football she wants me to kick; I'm always game for that.

Marshall Received on Fri Feb 16 2007 - 21:51:47 CET

Original text of this message