Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: 16 Feb 2007 05:32:46 -0800

On Feb 16, 12:23 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> JOG wrote:
> > Vegas. Its gotta be vegas.
>
> Why Vegas, Jim? Ironically, I was recently interviewed for a position in
> Vegas.

I play way to much poker, and have spent quite a lot of time there on tours, making a lot of good friends. Love the the place (bearing in mind I have only been there in relatively short stints). I think it may be the contrast between its open, sunny climes and the UK, where life is squashed, hectic and currently... let me check.. yup, raining cats and dogs.

Having said that I realise many cannot stand its buzzing neon ways - and I have no idea what it would be like to work there full time... Received on Fri Feb 16 2007 - 14:32:46 CET

Original text of this message