Re: Objects and Relations

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2007 11:05:17 -0800

On 15 fév, 18:05, "JOG" <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:
> Sigh. Let me take you back to what you initially wrote Cimode:

> For a legoBlock, location is perfectly acceptable as an identifier. It
> is unstable, and so potentially a bad design choice, but still
> perfectly valid identifier at any instant. My complaint at what you
> wrote has nothing to do with hollow spheres (which require a location
> +radius identifier), and I will not get dragged off by a red herring.
You have initially assumed that XYZ as a location. Now, you have changed it to XYZR. My puposed was not to drag u into anything but to point out an initial mistake you made in selecting XYZ only. Given the reaction of hostility it has triggered, I begin to regret such effort.

> I assume that you will show the same sincerity in acknowledging that
> bad design choice != contravening RM.
Agreed. Received on Thu Feb 15 2007 - 20:05:17 CET

Original text of this message