Re: Objects and Relations

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2007 07:50:33 -0800

Other proofs...Anything is good to cover up except admitting the chance of being wrong.

<<Cimode likes to appeal to authority. Let's see if he can figure out what
to do with the following:

stability tradeoff site:dbdebunk.com

(What to do seems obvious enough to me.) >>

For my defense, I happen to call for authority for clarity's sake and because I have respect for the people I converse with even if I do not subscribe to their immediate views or conclusions. I may call a definition if it helps find a common communication ground. I do not play sick games with people and delude myself as being intellectually honest. Received on Thu Feb 15 2007 - 16:50:33 CET

Original text of this message