Re: Objects and Relations

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:43:53 GMT

Keith H Duggar wrote:
> David BL wrote:

>>An interesting question is whether we try to distinguish
>>pieces that for all intensive purposes look the same.

> The phrase is "intents and purposes". And "look the same"
> hardly encompasses all the facts we can state (see below).

Heh, looks like the Rev. Spooner is alive and well at c.d.t. So fitting too as half the posts here are based on faith. I would like to see a glossary of c.d.t. spoonerisms. Right now, the only one my feeble memory contains has nothing to do with c.d.t (but then again, maybe a good spoonerism would have nothing to do with anything). this one came from former mother-in-law who was an unwitting master of them - she was very fond of Elizabeth Beaten furniture.

p Received on Wed Feb 14 2007 - 19:43:53 CST