Re: Lessons

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2007 07:55:00 -0800

On Feb 14, 3:19 am, mAsterdam <mAster..._at_vrijdag.org> wrote:

Examples of BB's tactics...

<<Having read the above comment in Paul's excerpt, I decided to read
this sub-thread using Google groups. I do so because I steered this sub-thread into the direction of maintaining effectiveness, avoiding frustration and reaching target audiences.>> As if he does not follow all threads.

<<Part of my plan for effectiveness is to avoid wasting time on those
who lack the prerequisite intellectual honesty. However, if Jim teaches in a more formal setting, he might not have that luxury. He, then, needs to do as much as he can and accept that he can only do so much.>>
*Effectiveness* for what? For disqualifying dissident voices. And he states that you lack intellectual honesty.

<<mAsterdam, if you feel I need to see your posts to make them worth
posting, I can only suggest you get real and stay real.>> That is a disguized threat. If you don't comply you shall be banned....

[Snipped] Received on Wed Feb 14 2007 - 09:55:00 CST