Reverse Engineering Tool?

From: Andreas Thiele <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:25:25 +0100

Hello,

I don't use graphical tools during development. My current customer wishes graphical models. So I'd like to have a tool which can reverse engineer my database and create a model.

Is there any reverse engineering tool which requires nearly no 'hand work'?

Any hint appreated.

Andreas Received on Wed Feb 14 2007 - 09:25:25 CST