Re: Objects and Relations

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 04:02:16 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:
> JOG wrote:
[snip]
>> Few things. First when you are trying to express something to people
>> in a certain newsgroup it is always beneficial to use the terminology
>> specific to that domain if one wants to be listened to. Out of his own
>> goodwill, mAsterdam maintains an extremely good glossary for the
>> newsgroup, and that really should be the first port of call.

 > Sadly, the glossary is not as good as you make it out to be.

Reluctantly, I have to agree with this statement. It was/is a little methodological experiment. The idea was/is to base a useful document on real misunderstandings only.
It is further explained in the glossary, which I will repost shortly. It is about time, it has been a year since I reposted. Received on Sat Feb 10 2007 - 04:02:16 CET

Original text of this message